Monday, October 26, 2009

Homer’s Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale, or, How I Learned About Love and Life From a Blind Wonder Cat

Homer’s Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale, or, How I Learned About Love and Life From a Blind Wonder Cat
By Gwen Cooper

If the title doesn’t get your attention then this book surely will. I have to admit that the beginning of the book was hard for me to read, very sad and I don’t really like to cry through an entire book. I was doubtful that I would be able to finish. Well, obviously I did, and I am very glad that I did. What a great book!!! If you have read my blogs before you will know that I never really tell much about the book; I never want to spoil it for you, and the same is true here. If you hate cats, don’t bother reading this, you just won’t get it. But, if you like cats at all, then you are going to truly find this book one of the best you have ever read.

- Beckie

No comments: