Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Knot What It Seams



A Southern Quilting Mystery
By Elizabeth Craig

I have to admit I judged a book by its cover while at work checking in books at the circulation desk. The first thing I noticed was the colorful quilts, then the antique sewing machine and the Pembroke Welsh Corgi. All three things are near and dear to my heart. I don’t like to read the story summary on the back of books so, based solely on the cover I thought I would give it a try and I am glad I did.  This book is the second book in the series; I have placed a hold on the first book Quilt or Innocence and am looking forward to the next book that will be available later this year. This book keeps you guessing, like any good mystery, who could have killed this person?  I enjoyed this delightful read and I look forward to the next two books.  Any quilter, as well as non-quilters, can relate to and delight in this novel.


~ Beckie

No comments: