Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Walking on Water


By Richard Paul Evans, read by the author
Audiobook format


This work is the fifth in the series, but unfortunately for me it is the first book that I listened to in this series. Regardless (that I am listening to them out of order), I fully enjoyed this book; I plan on listening to “The Walk” which is the first book in the series, followed by the remainder of the series.

After multiple tragedies in Alan Christoffersen’s life he feels that what he needs is to embark on a trek across America, from Seattle to Key West, walking the entire three thousand four hundred plus miles. “Walking on Water” is the final segment of his journey. Along the way he meets interesting characters, experiences another tragedy and finds closure.

The series includes: “The Walk”, “Miles to Go”, “The Road to Grace”, “A Step of Faith” and “Walking on Water”. I think you will enjoy this series by Richard Paul Evans.

~ Beckie H.

No comments: