Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Adult Summer Reading Reviews from our weekly prize entry forms

Some of our patrons loved the books....

5 Love Languages
By Gary Chapman
Reviewed by Melissa S.
"Great book for couples and even singles! It really gives you a good perspective on how you love and expect them to love you back."



Sweet Cream and Sugar Cones
By Ann Walker
Reviewed by Jessica M.
"The book was wonderful for a step-by-step guide to making professional quality icecream, even for a first-timer."




Gone Girl
By Gillian Flynn
Reviewed by Leona C.
"This was a rough start for me I did not get sucked in until about 1/2 way! That being said the plot twist, and story line ended up being amazing! I was so glad I stuck it out and finished it."


...while some did not!

The Sixth Man
By David Baldacci
Reviewed by Kathy S.
"Dreadful. Dreck. Darn sorry I wasted my time reading this book."


The Reckoning
By Jeff Long
Reviewed by Jenni V.
"It says it's a thriller yet I kept waiting till the end for it to get thrilling. Was ok, but I wouldn't recommend it".

H is for Hawk
By Helen MacDonald
Reviewed by Ben F.
"Too much repetition."

No comments: